Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nap Time


Whew! I have had a world-wind day. Jerry came early to pick me up for my visitation. He spent the first hour at my house just throwing my toy and playing fetch with me. Next we went to Pet Smart for an "indoor" walk. I met lots of new dogs and had big fun. Next stop, his townhouse. Ink Cat was a little less then happy to see me, but Jerry's sister Lindsay was waiting to welcome me. We hung out there for a little bit then it was back in the car for a trip to Petco for another inside walk. Jerry bought me two different kinds of treats, including the little teddy bear cookies I love so much. When he finally dropped me back home I was more then ready for a long nap. Linda must be going out somewhere because she is busy baking and cooking something that smells deliciously cheesy. Hope there is leftovers.