Friday, January 15, 2010

Play Date



It was a long day today since I was home alone for almost 8 hours. I had a long walk this morning and another one this evening. I played with my toys, napped, snacked on some dry food and annoyed Chip cat. It would sure be nice if I had another dog to keep me company. In Houston there was a lonely Pitt Bull looking for a playmate. He was wandering around the neighborhood looking for something to do. He came upon a house with a little Yorkie and Chihuahua inside. He broke in through a screen window and had an awesome play date with the two little dogs. Unfortunately in the process, they trashed the house. The owner came home to find pee-pee on her carpet; a turned over stereo system and destroyed furniture. Her two pups were totally fine and having the time of their lives! The Pitt was taken to the pound and will be available for adoption if the owner does not come forward. (This is not the actual Pitt and Chihuahua, but I love this photo. It reminds me of Snickers and I when he was alive.)