Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brrrr........


I was a very brave little Chorkie today. Despite the freezing cold temperature, I demanded to go for a walk. Even though Linda told me it was too cold, I would not stop begging. Linda bundled me up in the warmest coat I have and we headed out. It was exhilarating to feel the wind blowing back my ears as we ran, ran and ran some more. Because we kept moving, neither one of us got too cold. Imagine if we lived in North Dakota. With the wind chill, it is 52 below zero! Linda's LLBean parka is only rated for 50 below, so even she would not be able to go out. ND residents said the air freezes your nostrils, your eyes water and your chest burns from breathing... just walking from the house to the car! More snow is predicted for tonight and tomorrow. We are going to make a snow fort so I can go outside to do my business.