Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chicken Likin' Good


Linda must love me lots. Today she went to the grocery store and bought me a big bag of frozen skinless chicken tenderloins. Each one cooks in the microwave in just 2 minutes. They are the perfect size for me. One little tender will be enough for Linda to chop up and add to my Little Cesar. I just had one for lunch and it was divine. Plus, I got the added excitement of smelling it cooking. The past few weeks, Linda has been bringing me home the chicken from her salads when she eats out. She always asks the waiter to bring it on the side and she wraps it up for me. I'm not the only one who loves chicken. A stock boy in a UK grocery store was filmed licking the raw chickens before he put the meat case. Beside his chicken licking, he smashed eggs, and peed in a food bin. The judge sentenced him to jail time. I just hope he does not pull cafeteria duty while he is in jail.