Monday, January 4, 2010

You Can't See Me



I hit the mother lode! I have a giant pigs ear. It is so big I almost can't carry it by myself. At first I was afraid of it and just barked and barked at the ear. Once I got close enough to trust it was not going to bite me, I decided it was the best chewy ever. I've been trying to bury it all over the house. I'm starting to feel frustrated and have been crying and whining the last hour because it won't bury. The last place was in Linda's laundry pile, but I ended up digging it up and trying other places. If I don't calm down, Linda is going to take it away from me. Fortunately, I think I discovered the perfect spot... my jungle bed. I can hide it under the pillow when I'm not there to guard it, but I'm still able to sit inside and chew it without having to worry about anyone seeing me.