Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Musical


Tierney just loves musicals. She used to walk around the house making up songs about her life. For instance, one of Linda's favorites was "My boots, my boots... I lost My boots." She usually put everything to a Disney tune, but sometimes she made up the tune herself. Once there was a TV show called "Buffy, The Musical" and she watched it 20 times. For her birthday present, I'm going to send her to Berlin to enjoy a new musical production opening this weekend. It's called "Hope-the Obama Musical Story." It focuses on his "Yes We Can" campaign and features love songs to Michelle and duets with Hillary Clinton. Even John McCain and Sarah Palin will be belting out songs about their losing run for office. Over thirty singers and actors will take the stage in this mesmerizing stage production. Tier, are you so excited?