Sunday, January 24, 2010

No Bones About It!


This is so exciting! I'll finally be a star. For just $23.99, I am going to get my adorable face on a real Milk Bone box. All we do is send them a photo and I will be front and center of my very own box of Milk Bones! I am so jacked-up that I can't sit still. We are going to do a photo shoot so Linda can get a really good picture. UPDATE: I did some more research on this promotion. Apparently, I'm the only one that likes the idea. People are saying it is stupid and you could just cut and paste a photo of your dog on a $4.00 box of Milk Bones you buy at Target. Some people are even saying it's akin to a missing child on a milk carton and the promotion is in bad taste. I don't care what they say, I want a real Milk Bone box with my picture. Linda can keep filling in up when I eat up all the treats inside.