Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cha...Cha...Change

There was a lot of moving and hauling and changing going on at my house today. I don't like change and when it involves my favorite sleeping places, I like it even less. For some reason I don't understand, Linda had Jerry help her move this big chair upstairs from the family room into our TV den. She took the comfy twin bed that was on the floor and put it away. Now I can't get up by myself and have to ask to "carry" in order to sit up by Linda. Bummer. Then, downstairs in the family room, the big entertainment shelf went away and a little table is in it's place. I wish it was back the way it was, but Linda seems to be happy with the new arrangement so I'll get used it it for her sake. They also did some outside work in the freezing cold. I stayed inside since it was not even 25 degrees.