Sunday, May 11, 2008

YO MAMA....



...so ugly her mom had to tie a steak around her neck to get the dogs to play with her. (Not!!)

Today is Mother's Day and I wanted to treat mom right. Since I am too little to reach the stove, I tried to get Snicker's to help me cook so we could treat Linda to breakfast in bed. He would not put the apron or chef hat on, even after I showed him a photo of another dog who enjoys cooking. I'm kind of mad at him for being selfish. She always cooks us yummy meals and treats. Instead I've been cuddling and kissing her to show my appreciation. Plus, as an added gift, I have not had one pp accident today. She really appreciates that, probably more then any pancakes or muffins that I would have cooked. The cat could care less. Chip barfed 2 times today. She had to get the SpotBot out and clean up both times.
I love Linda so much that I play with her even if she is a vegan and would never tie a steak around her neck.