Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Who's BEHIND those Foster Grants?"


I think I found the perfect thing to cheer Snicker's up. He has been moping around lately, and no matter how much I try, he only stays happy for a few minutes. Partly it is because he is old. But I think the real reason is probably because when he was little, Linda took him to the vet and had his hoolies cut off. The vet says it's better for male dogs, especially if you are a big Doberman/German Shep like Snicks. I'm sure he is embarrassed about it. That might be why he does not like meeting other dogs on the trail. Not to worry, now I can make him 'whole' again. "Neuticles" are testicular implants crafted from silicone that vets can implant to make any dog feel more "manly". I bet that will give him more pep in his step and strut in his butt. Look how humiliated this dog is because he doesn't have any neuticles (not to mention that he has to wear sunglasses on his fanny!)



"