Sunday, May 25, 2008

"I Very Little..." *


I watched the trailer for the new Indiana Jones movie. Linda saw it yesterday and said it was big fun. You wouldn't think so, but I have tons of adventure in my life. Every night, I race up and down the hall chasing my skunk that Linda throws. The cat hides in the kitchen and darts out at me when I run by. Sometimes, she hides behind the chair and tries to scare me into dropping my toy. It only gets me more excited and I run faster and faster. I also hid my treats from Snickers so he can't find them. I get to take the trash out and water the flowers every day with Linda. Everyone once in a while, I ride in the tote and go to Target or Starbucks for coffee with one of the girls. Tierney used to take me shopping at the mall, but I peed in my purse carrier once and she did not take me again. This guy looks horrible in his Indiana Jones outfit, he would look way better as Captain Jack Sparrow. (...you cheat very big! *says Short Round, Temple of Doom)