Friday, May 2, 2008

The Grass Isn't Always Greener


I have been very transparent in my blog and you all know the real Choopie. One of my issues is sometimes making little pp spots on the carpet. I really do try to be good, but sometimes I have an accident. The answer: Pet-a-Potty!! It's designed to allow us to do our business anytime we deem fit, even if our humans are at work and we just have to take care of business. Never again will Linda have to take care of carpet stains or accidents on the floor. I can't believe I lived so long without it. I'm sure if I had my own little piece of lawn inside that I would never have another miss again. It's just like going number 1 and number 2 outside on the lawn, but in the comfort of your own home. What a banging idea! Wait, what about the boy dogs who don't piddle sitting down? That could get messy. Maybe we can plant a little tree or fire hydrant in the middle of the patch for Snickers.