Sunday, May 4, 2008

Chipking of the Sea

Before Chip there was the black cat Licorice. Snickers says Lickie was the greatest cat ever. I never got to meet him, but word is he was gentle, sharing, sweet and cuddly. He was called Lickie because he would lap you on the finger when you stopped petting him. He'd also meow on command. Unfortunately, Licorice got a kitty tumor and became very ill. He eventually went to Kitty Heaven. If Kitty and Doggy heaven are together, Lick better watch out because Sheba wanted to eat him up. If Chip dies, she'll probably go to the other place, the one for bad kitties. Not really, everyone knows that I do love (chocolate) Chip (cookies); (mint chocolate) Chip (ice cream); (potato) Chips; (fish) and Chips. No wait, I found out today that fish does not agree with my tummy. Oh, I really did not feel good after I had some tastes during lunch. Barf-o. Since tuna is so high in mercury, I probably got poisoned.