Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What if the Hokey Pokey is What its All About?


"You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out, you put your right foot in and you shake it all about...." People are always trying to connect with each other. They are looking for others who have the same interests and enjoy the same activities they do. There are ski clubs, running clubs, drinking clubs, even running clubs who drink while they run! There is a whole community of dog lover single groups. (Wait, that sounds wrong. I don't mean singles who want relationships with dogs, I mean singles who have dogs and want relationships with other singles.) K-9 Connection; Speed Dating with Your Dog; Beer With Your Buddy (they serve us the doggie beer I wrote about a few weeks ago) are just a few of the dog clubs around. Linda just joined POPP's. That stands for "Parents of Purse Puppies." It's a group of women with dogs under 5 pounds. In the book "A Dog Lovers Guide to Dating" it lists the top 5 and bottom 5 breeds for "date bait." I could not believe that chihuahuas 's are in the bottom 5! That is the most ridicules thing I ever read. Well, I am a Yorki-Chihua mix, so maybe I don't count. Who knows, I might actually make a new friend. I would never cheat on Snickers though. He's my hero. Linda has a children's book called The Pokey Little Puppy. I love that story.