Friday, November 30, 2012

World's Cutest

Something strange is going on with my blog.  A few weeks ago, I mentioned the high number of hits in an hour followed by two hours of just a few, then another giant spike. Then yesterday, our total number of readers was super low.   Linda decided to look a little deeper and noticed an advertising site as one of the top traffic sources.  Since there are no ads on my blog, why would people be directed to this blog by ads?  If I mention a name brand, lets say "Pet Smart" does that automatically go into some big trolling file online  If I have two photos on the first page when you google "World's Cutest Chorkies" does that mean I really am one of the world's cutest? Chimi is in the fourth line down if you google "World's Biggest Chihuahua" so maybe it is true.  Honestly, if Linda is going to have a blog, she should at least take a class to learn about how it works. 

By the way, neither Chim or I come up when searching "World's Cutest Dog."  That title seems to be taken by this pooch.
He is so cute there is even a whole book written about him!