Friday, November 9, 2012

Someones Been Sleeping in My Bed


Guess what?  We had some very special company at our house tonight!  It reminded me of the days of Noah where Chim and I had to be quite and stay in our beds while he napped.  Yep, Penelope is here!  Linda picked her up after work and is going to watch her until Sarah and Taylor get home from their date.  Since it was a last minute call, Linda couldn't get Noah's toys out of storage. Instead, Penny played with the plastic lids, containers, cups, and bowls.  Babies just love playing with those.  I remember Noah used to bang me on the head with them.  After playtime, pj's and her bottle, she went right down to sleep.  Chim had to stay outside or in his bathroom because he gets too excited and likes to race around the house to show off.  I am banished from the bedroom because Penny is sleeping on The Big Bed, but I don't mind one bit.  A few times I yipped to be let in with her but I got a stern "No Barking!" from Linda.  Penny loves me.  She kept trying to reach forward to grab me while screeching like a bird.  A few times it looked like she was actually going to crawl to reach me.  For about 15 minutes she just kept shaking her head no, bouncing up and down and waving her hands around.  It looked like she had too much caffeine or sugar, but it was just baby happiness. Linda took a funny video of her doing it, but  the iPhone makes video flip sideways and she always forgets how to flip it back upright. She'll work on it and post it Saturday.  
It seems like only yesterday when she was this tiny.