Saturday, November 24, 2012

Praying Before Meals

 I didn't want to cooperate today and wouldn't do my chicken dance.   Linda usually makes me wait in my kitchen bed until I'm allowed to come out and eat, so I was confused why she was asking me to do something I'm usually reprimanded for. She does make us pray before a cookie or supper.  I'm much more spiritual than Chim.  He really has to fight the desire to eat before he's finished praying.  In fact, he is so quick to eat that he always gobbles mine too!

The second time Linda made sure he wasn't right next to me.


It was 60 degrees on Thursday and today it feels like the middle of winter.  It was so cold during our walk that when we got home, Linda's toes felt frozen.  I wore my regular ski parka, Chim wore his heavy suede/Sherpa lined winter coat and Linda wore her -45 below Bean parka.  At times the wind was almost knocking me off my paws.  We only did 30 minutes before Linda decided that was enough exercise and called it quits.  In a few hours she is going over to go hang out with some friends from church.. but first she needs to thaw-out in a warm bath.