Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall Days Are Made For Wagon Rides

"I love the wagon Nana got me for Christmas!"

"She gave it to me early so I could use it during the fall months"

"Daddy loves to pull me around the neighborhood"
Sarah and Taylor have been taking Penelope for a lot of walks around the neighborhood in her new red wagon.  It's big enough to fit Penny and a few of her friends.  Actually, it is rated up to 200 pounds so that Penny, Sarah, Chim and I could ride in it while Taylor pulled.  If Sarah was strong enough, she could even pull Taylor around in it!  Nana said it's my main Christmas present, but I'm getting a few more little things so I have something to open on Christmas morning.  

p.s.  Linda was so proud of herself that she figured out how to edit the picture so their house address was hidden.  It's so much easier to erase things than Linda thought.