Sunday, November 7, 2010

Well EXCUSE Me!


Totally exhausted from a picnic lunch; visit to the dog adoption event; and then spending over an hour at the dog park. I ate a quick snack and then crashed on the love seat. Oh, and at Pet Smart I got a new carry-me bag. Well, technically it's a cat bag. Before she bought it, Linda was toting me around Pet Smart in it when I got tired of walking. The man behind Linda in line actually commented that if her dog fit in a cat bag, it was time to get a new dog. What! He was just jealous that he had a sloppy, drooling mutt who weighed about 70 pounds. I'm still going to keep my old black carry-me bag, it is just for the dog park now. The new one will be for shopping trips, family night, basketball games and other outings. I made Linda pull off the cat tag though. This lady must really love cats.