Friday, November 5, 2010

DoYou Noah How Cute You Are?


Linda spent some time this evening with Gretel and her 2 day old baby. Baby Noah is just the most adorable baby ever. He is almost 10 pounds and 22 inches long. She looks so happy holding him. Ever since Taylor and Tierney, she has wanted another baby. I think if it was at all feasible, she would adopt a baby right now. She'll just have to wait until Sarah and Taylor have a baby for her to spoil. For the time being, I am her baby. Even though it is cold out tonight AND she was tired from two classes today, she still took me for a long walk at 8:30 p.m. It was so dark we could not see where we were going. There is a leash that has a built in flash light right on the handle. We might have to buy that since it is getting dark so early now. Then, instead of heading out to a friends house for a little party, she decided to stay home with me and snuggle. Life is Good. I am one spoiled little Chalupa.