Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mama


I had to tell Linda to take a chill pill tonight. The last few Thursdays, she has been obsessed with getting home from her class in record time. She finishes her last class at 7:30. After she cleans up and signs the payroll book, it is usually 7:36. Tonight, she got in her car at 7:38. She HAS to be home at 8:00 (I promised I would not tell why), and it is usually a 15-20 minute drive. The last few weeks she did it in under 15 minutes. Tonight, it took her exactly 11 minutes! She hit all the lights and there wasn't traffic. She was so hyped up that she made it so fast, she forgot all about my supper. She felt bad I had to wait, so she even chopped up one little shrimp in my regular meal. It was so good, I hope she forgets to feed me more often. (I googled chihuahua and shrimp and this photo came up. I'm not sure what it has to do with shrimp, but it's pretty darn cute!)