Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm So Tired


I'm losing my poochie mind. I hope Chimmie slows down soon. He is just wearing me out with the GO..GO..GO.. RUN.. PLAY..JUMP... energy. Linda was gone most of the day and night, so she had Paul come in the day and Jerry came in the evening. Both guys had such a hard time controlling Chimmie. He is pretty strong willed and needs a very firm hand. The best part was when Jerry took me for a long walk. He carried Chimmie so I got to run at my own pace. Linda is making Chim obey. We are watching TV and I'm laying by her left side. Chim is on her right side and is not allowed to cross over to my side of the couch. He is wearing himself out trying though. That's OK because that means he'll be so tired he won't squirm tonight. I know I'll grow to love him, it's just going to take awhile before we bond. Either that or I'm packing his bag and sending him back.