Thursday, November 11, 2010

This is how you sleep.


Chimmie, see this baby? Sound asleep. Day 3, and Chimmie has not even started to slow down. Why does he have to run everywhere he goes? OK, the first 20 times we run up and down the hall chasing each other are fun. When we get to 980 times, I kind of get tired. Where does all that energy come from? I wonder if Snickers thought that about me when I was a baby? I remember chewing on his ears, tail, dog collar and him just laying there chilled out. Dang, I'm plumb worn out from running. I'm so glad he can't jump up on the love seat. When we watch TV, Linda sometimes makes Chimmie sit on the floor next to her feet so I can get some peace and quite. I'm starting to "like" him, it's going to be awhile before it turns to "love." There is someone who everyone already loves.. It's baby Noah. He is 10 pounds of absolute sweetness. Linda can't wait until she gets to babysit him!