Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chimmie the Destroyer


It's the second day without a walk. I'm a little depressed. Today was rainy off and on, so I did not get to go. Yesterday, it was on the coldish side by the time Linda got home from work. (Jeeze-Louise Chimmie, would you stop destroying every single toy I have! He is sitting next to me decapitating one of my favorite stuffed toys. The head is totally torn off and now he's working on a leg.) I guess he is feeling cooped up too. If Linda had a lot of money, she would open an indoor dog park just for purse puppies. There would be a scale at the front door to make sure dogs over 10 pounds did not sneak in. It would have lots of fun stuff to do and a coffee bar for the parents. There is an indoor dog park in Seattle that is pretty cool. It even has a big doggie swimming pool. The monthly price to belong: $275. I think that is ridiculous. Linda's park wouldn't be anywhere near that expensive. This is a photo of one in California. Looks like such fun.