Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chimichanga


OK, you may be wondering why there was no post yesterday. Well it's only because my ENTIRE WORLD HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN. Linda took me over to some guys house yesterday afternoon and we left with a puppy! Yes, a Chihuahua who looks exactly like gold ol' Snickers. This puppy, who we are calling Chimichanga (Chimmie) is a lot more rambunctious then Snickers ever was. All he wants to do is play, play, play. Running everywhere, bringing me toys, taking the toy he just gave me. I thought babies slept lot. Not Chimmie. He sleeps some, but mostly he plays. I'm just glad that when Linda leaves the house, he has to go in the bathroom until he is pee-pee pad trained. Hopefully, he'll calm down some before he is allowed out. I'm just worn out! I do have to admit, he is really cute. And he did sleep 8 solid hours before he woke us up this morning. I'm sure I'll get used to all the energy. (I hope.)