Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF


Chimmie made his debut at Family Fun Nite with me tonight. He stayed inside Linda's coat at the beginning, then went upstairs with Tierney for her skit practice. I got to stay with Linda the whole rest of the night by myself! It was awesome. We did a long walk around the church grounds, and then I sat in my carry-me bag while she hung-out with her friends. At least 4 people told me I was having a horrible hair day and that I needed to be groomed. That's it! If she does not take me this week I'm going to start pooping on the carpet in protest.

Leslie (these are her dogs, Bella and Bo-Bo) came over today to visit me and meet Chimmie. Of course he hammed it up and pretended she was his long lost Mommy. He just has a way with people that I've not mastered. I really don't like strangers holding me, he just loves or lets anyone hold him. I'm way more loyal to Linda and a few other select people. Taylor even held Chimmie tonight. I don't think he's ever picked me up once.

P.S. The second after this posted to my blog, I got a pop-up ad for a do it yourself dog grooming kit!!