Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 2


Chimmie went to the Vet tonight for his first ever check-up. I had to stay home, which is just fine with me. Paul went with them to hold Chimmie while Linda drove. He was whining and crying all the way there (Chimmie, not Paul) and did NOT like riding in the car. Once the exam started, Linda said he did great. Even the Vet said he was a little trooper. My first Vet visit, I only weighed 1.5 pounds. Chunkie Chimmie was 3.8 pounds. Whoa, he better watch the treats or he is going to pork right up. I'm kind of jealous because he got a new Snuggie to wear. Since Chimmie has no fur, he gets cold really quickly. Tonight he wore the Snuggie and road in the front pack while Linda walked me around the neighborhood. I liked it much better with him being carried then when he walked beside me earlier. He almost fell asleep in the front pack, he just loved it. We retired his purple puffer vest and soccer jersey that he wore before he came to live with us.