Thursday, October 28, 2010

What?


OK, this is starting to get weird. I troll the net for crazy stories or weird photos. I'll google something like " chicken wearing Uggs", "dog eats tax return" or "skittles are the new diet food" and write a story about it. The next thing I know, 10 of the other blogs I follow are writing the exact same story! How could it be true? Remember a few weeks ago when I wrote about the Wonder Sauna Pants? I googled "stupid weight loss schemes from the old days" to get that photo. Next thing I know, one of the major blogs has the SAME photo on their blog!! Could I be that famous? If someone picks up this photo, I know I'm being stalked. I just made up "fish eating popcorn" and googled it. Sure enough I found a story. There are HUGE Carp in Nevada who live in Lake Mead. The fish thrive on popcorn. These Carp are twice and three times the normal size of regular Carp. Authorities think it is the popcorn that tourists feed them. If this story hits the regular news feeds and major blogs, I'm going to start charging people to read my blog.