Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday is Fun Day


Tierney came over and sunned on our deck for a few hours. I had free run of the entire back yard while she read her book, it was fun to get some time to explore without Linda watching my every step. She usually calls me if I get out of her sight for even a second. I'm a big girl now, Linda should start trusting me a little more. Plus, I had another evening of big fun at Family Fun Night. Linda almost did not go since she was so tired and sore from 4 hours of classes today. She caught her second wind after a shower and a snack, so off we went. It was almost dark by the time we got there, so we could not do our normal woods trail walk. Instead we walked around the pond and along the little stream. All of Tierney's friends were playing football, so we watched that for a little while. Then we talked to Connie, Harold, Delois and Warren for a little while. We just got home and I had my chicken dinner and now it's time for bed. Life is good. Tomorrow, Jerry will be visiting while Linda is working. He is the best Daddy any dog ever had. I wonder what we will do?