Thursday, October 14, 2010

What Do You Call a Goat's Beard?


A goatee!

A friend of Linda's posted this on her facebook page. How did she find out about this before me? I'm usually the first on the unusual and crazy news. In fact, I posted the Burger King pizza burger and the mechanically separated chicken story days before they hit the regular news. Anyway, I love this story. A company called California Grazing has developed a totally new (or totally ancient since it's been around since David tended his flock) lawn care system. Instead of wasting gas, creating pollution, or breaking your back pushing a mower, the company will bring a tribe of goats to your yard. CG has a herd of over 800 goats that take care of lawn. Large companies like Google and The Getty Museum are customers. I just wonder if the cost of the mowing includes pooper-scooping. For those of you wanting to learn more about goats: www.ultimategoatfansite.com. I wonder if www.ultimatechorkiefansite.com is taken?