Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Fun


I've been so lazy this week keeping my blog up to date. I'm going to blame it on Linda since she has the laptop password protected now. She said I'm not allowed to have the password because I would spend all day surfing the web while she is at work. Ha! What else is there to do? Lay in the sun next to Chip cat and hope she does not get ticked off at me for breathing too hard?

I was beyond myself with excitement when Linda mentioned Family Fun Night. I barked for 10 minutes straight while she got her shoes on and my bag ready. We got there early and went on the wooded trail for a walk. I saw 2 deer and 1 bunny rabbit. After I went into the gym and watched Taylor, Sarah and Tierney play in a volleyball tournament. I hated the buzzer at the end of the game. It was so loud it made me hide my head in Linda's sweatshirt.