Saturday, October 16, 2010

Git Along Lil' Doggies



Linda had a very successful Tae Kwon Do demo at the International Day of Fitness. Right after that, she joined 300 of her friends and family for a Big HoeDown Western Day Picnic. Everyone bought delicious food and desserts. Linda did something called a cakewalk. I have no idea what that is. I think instead of walking your dog, you walk your cake around and around. Then she did the most hysterical hayride ever led by Tierney. It was a live, interactive musical where crazy things happened around every corner. I could not go with her since Linda came right from work and she did not have time to get me. As you can see, Spike and Beast wore their cowboy outfits. (They are twins, I don't know who is who. In fact, they might be photos of the same dog.) I feel a little left out that I did not get to go.