Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Here Fishy-Fishy


Linda wanted to cook me some dinner last night and could not find my chicken. She knew that on Saturday at Target, Jerry bought me a big bag of frozen chicken. When Linda went to cook me some last night, the bag was no where to be found! She thought maybe it got left at the store, or maybe even Jerry took it home by accident. Since the chicken was AWOL, she decided to make ma salmon (but first she googled salmon for dogs to see if it was safe to eat.) The smell of it cooking made me crazy. Plus, Chip cat went bonkers too. Usually when the chicken is cooking, Chip never budges out of her bed. Last night she almost tripped Linda 2 times meowing and howling around her legs. WELL, the salmon was even more delicious than the chicken. Chip was purring so loud while she ate it that we could hear her in the next room. Today, Linda found the chicken right in front of the freezer. It was a different brand and she did not recognize the bag when she was looking for it last night. Since salmon is more expensive, I will only be getting that once in awhile. I'm not sure why you would want this tee shirt, but it was all I could find when I googled fish vrs chicken.