Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Smallest Loser


I'm not nagging her (well, maybe just a little) but it's been another day without a walk. Usually, Tuesday is Linda's off day of teaching. She only has one class in the evening. That means that the day is devoted to ME! But today she subbed two hard classes along with her regular class. Just like yesterday, she came home tonight to sore and tired to walk me. Since she did not have lunch, she had to make some dinner since two nights without food would not be good. I'm curled up with her on the love seat giving her kisses and licks while she watches The Biggest Loser. I'm still a whopping 5.8 pounds, so I won't be winning any Biggest Loser prizes. (Hey Linda, a walk would really help me lose the ounces!)

P.S. Now we are crying while we watch the Biggest Loser contestants reading missing you letters from their kids and spouses. They haven't seen them in one month. If Linda was gone for one month, I would be a basket case.