Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Yeah For Me!


Just got home from my THIRD walk of the day. It was so nice today that I got to go in the morning, afternoon and I just got back at 10:30 p.m. from my night walk. I am going to slim down in no time if we keep up the three 20 minute walks on the weekdays and then the longer one hour afternoon walk and 20 minute night walk on the weekends. Linda likes it too because it's relaxing for her just to walk without all the jumping, running, kicking, punching, lifting or sprinting holding a heavy ball over her head she does in classes. If I can lose 1 1/2 pounds Linda said she will buy me a new winter coat. This is the one I want even if it is not very stylish. I just freeze in the winter and this parka will keep me extra warm. Plus it's only 12.99 on Amazon so the price is right. I hope it comes in other colors though.