Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why Did the Chicken Go To Jail?


Ohhhh... I do love my chicken. Linda ran out of chicken so for 2 whole days I just had regular dog food. I think I lost some weight because I am spoiled and only like my dog food when it's combined with chopped white meat chicken breast. I don't like the dark meat, just the boneless, skinless chicken breast. Anyway, she must have bought some more because tonight I had the most delicious dinner ever. Even though I really missed my chicken, I did not go crazy like the women at McDonald's in Ohio. When the cashier at the drive-thru window would not sell her chicken nuggets (it was early morning, 6 a.m.), she smashed the window and punched out two employees. time. She'll be spending 60 days in jail where she won't be having any McDonald's nuggets.