Friday, August 27, 2010

Brodie


I actually had a great time tonight. Linda took me to Family Night at church. Usually, I hate it. There are too many people, a few crazy dogs and I'm stressed the entire time. Tonight there was only one other dog, Brodie. He is a tiny Shorkie about half my size. Not only was he adorable, but we had the same exact energy. We played a little, but were happy to just chill out in the grass together while Linda and Tierney talked to their friends. Brodie belongs to Taylor's wife Sarah's brother Jon. (Get that?) So we are kind of related through marriage. My New Best Friend! Linda did not have her phone or camera with her, but here is a photo of what he looks like. It was kind of humbling not being the cutest dog. One person said I was fat and another person said that the hair on my head was thinning.