Sunday, August 29, 2010

That Too!


Hello? Hey, I'm home alone here everyone! No Jerry. No Tierney. Hardly any Linda. What gives today? Don't you all know that I require lots of love and attention? Not to mention my regularly scheduled chicken meals? Jerry has a good excuse since he had to spend the weekend drawing monkeys and girls with abnormally large bumps in their shirts for comic book geek guys. Tierney was at church this morning, Red Lobster for lunch, then performing her puppet show in the evening. Linda said she has a good excuse too. Breakfast with friends, church, lunch with different friends, (home for hardly anytime at all) then back out to church to play with the babies in the nursery. Now she is home and giving me lots of hugs and kisses trying to make up for the abandonment I was subject to today. Next weekend I'm staying over at Jerry's house Friday night and coming home later on Saturday. I can't wait! He is under my spell and does whatever I command.