Monday, August 2, 2010

It's Outta' Here!


I had fun today, totally by accident. There are 3 giant-size teenage boys that live next door to me. Today, they were playing baseball in their back yard. Since they kept hitting the ball over the fence, one actually came into my backyard to field the balls whacked over the fence. I was confused at first, but he was very nice and played with me. Linda said I was a terrible watch dog. When I saw him in my yard, I ran right up to him and rolled over so he could pet my belly. Maybe they will play with me tomorrow too. The softballs they are using are way to big for me to get my mouth around, so next time Linda is going to bring out my little ball so I can play catch with them too! This is Taylor at the Home Run Derby when he was around 10 years old. He used to hit every other ball out of the park and none of the other kids could hit his pitches.