Saturday, August 14, 2010

(Not So) Good Night


Whew! I'm beat. The last person finally left my house. It was very stressful, but I survived. For part of the party, Linda had me in her bedroom and then down in the spare bedroom. I sat on her lap for a little while, but when I started panting and stressing, she put back in the bedroom where I whined and cried. There were 4 kids (age 1-4) who all wanted to poke me at once, so she said it was for my own good. Afterward, I thought I was going to at least get all the food scraps dropped on the floor, but she vacuumed and wet mopped the kitchen before she let me back upstairs. I just finished my supper and now I'm going to bed. I only napped a few minutes today and I'm so tired. Next time she has that many people to our house, I want to go to a puppy sitter!