Friday, April 16, 2010

Yum..Yum..Yum


This is the longest I've gone with out a post, 2 days!! I've had a healthy few days with no seizures and no knee boo-boos. Linda is still taking me to the orthopedic surgeon though. Last night we went for a late, late walk in the dark. I am so much peppier in the night when it is not as hot out. Today's walk was just so draining because I got overheated. Linda has been very tired lately and not able to do as many walks as she used to. I'm still getting out, but not 3 times a day. The diet is getting easier and easier. I'm still eating 2 or 3 times a day, but each meal is just a little smidgen of chicken and healthy dog food. Jerry said it looked like I've slimmed down since the last time he saw me. Do you think this baby formula is for real? If Taylor had this when he was little he would have been in hog-heaven! Taylor loves him some extra-crispy bacon.