Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What?


I can't tell you how happy I am that Linda decided (with more then a little pressure from Tierney) to bail on the plans to make me a vegetarian. I love Linda and want her to be happy, but I NEED my chicken. That fake-chicken she eats tastes like cardboard. She tried to fool me but I was on to her ruse in just one bite. I wonder what Tier is going to say about the new resolution passed by the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. The group unanimously approved that every Monday is now "Vegetarian Day" or "Meatless Mondays." Restaurants, grocery stores and schools are urged to go veggie on Mondays. They said not eating meat helps reduce your carbon footprint, is healthy for you and humane for animals. Plus, "It makes you more loving". According to this shirt, you won't have to worry about chicken poop either.