Monday, April 26, 2010

She Ain't Heavy, She's my Choopster


I am so frustrated! Even though I've been on a diet and exercise program for weeks now, I've still only lost .2 pounds! Not 2 pounds, just 2/10's of a pound! I am eating half the amount I used to, not getting any cookies or snacks and taking an extra 20 minute walk a day on top of my regular routine. This is making me (and Linda) crazy. Tomorrow is my Dr.'s appointment for my knee surgery and I was counting on weighing in less then 6 pounds. When Linda put me on the scale this morning, it flashed 5.8 for a brief second before it settled on the 6. Darn it. What's a chubby dog need to do to drop this chub?? Look at my latest photo (under all the fur.) I don't look that fat, do I?
According to the vet I need to lose 20% of my body weight.