Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail


Jerry went to celebrate Easter with his family this weekend, so I did not have my usual pack mate to HOP around with while Linda worked. She just got home and promised that after she eats, she will take me on the TRAIL for a long walk. (Luckily, she will not be taking me to get my photo taken with the giant scary BUNNY at the mall. This baby is probably scarred for life!) The weather is beautiful, not too hot so I should not get overheated like I usually do. I need to get this extra weight off and exercise is way better then dieting!

p.s. When Linda was little, hopping down the bunny trail was something the Easter Bunny did. Today, this is the definition on urban dictionary: To be so heavily under the influence of a psychedelic or dissociative substance that you are unable to distinguish normal reality from the magical reality that has taken hold of your mind. Seeing pixelated kaleidoscopic patterns in the carpet, being afraid to open the freezer because you're afraid that the fish sticks will attack you, and the ability to talk to squirrels are some sure signs that you're hopping down the bunny trail.