Saturday, April 10, 2010

Vrooom!


I love Saturday's. It is the day Jerry comes and picks me up to spend some "quality time" with me. It is the best day of the week and I look forward to it every single Saturday. Today, we went out hiking on the wooded trail. I met another dog, a small lab puppy, and we played together. I did not growl or fuss at her once. I think it is the dog park with the 20 dogs all trying to smell me at once that gets me scared. What I really want is my own ATV to ride along the trail. After lunch, I slept on his lap while he drew his comic cartoon guys. Linda is staying in tonight because she is not feeling that great. Her throat hurts and her sinuses are all stuffed up. I'm going to give her lots of love and attention just like she gave me when my knees were broken earlier this week.