Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cooped up Choop


It's a cold and rainy day so I've been cooped up all day in the house. Linda has been in and out between classes to check on me. She's off again to go to church which means a few more hours alone. I'm not all that thrilled with the new way she is making my chicken. Now, she is putting the chicken and my healthy weight dog food in the food processor and mashing it all up together. It's so much easier for her to serve since she does not have to chop, chop and chop some more each time I get fed. Its the exact same food, but it's all pureed up instead of chunky. I'm eating it, but I give her the sad puppy dog eyes when she first puts it down. Once I taste it, I remember it is the same as I've been eating and I eventually finish it. Only 6 more days until my orthopedic appointment about my knee surgery. Maybe if I lose my extra pound and a half I won't have to do it. Since it is rainy, today's walks are a wash-out.