Monday, March 3, 2008

Whistle While You Work


Today, Linda cleaned and cleaned and made lots of trips to the trash bin. Taking the trash bags outside to the bin is on my top 5 list of things to do. I had such adventures exploring the boxes, old clothes and old papers she was piling up on the floor. I'm pretty tiny, its a good thing I did not get lost in the pile and put out to the curb! There was one close call. Chip was checking out what was happening in the back room where we were cleaning and I got a little excited. She swiped me across the face and hissed because I was barking at her. I about had a meltdown, but then Linda picked me up and kissed the boo-boo's all better. Someday Chip is going to be paid back for all her bad attitudes. Here is a poem I wrote:
Chip thinks that she is the queen
She tries to rule this house
I bet she would have a meltdown
If she ever saw a mouse!

Just because, this is a picture of Snickers nose and me chewing on my toy.