Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Queen of Sheba


Before I cam to live here, Snickers had another girlfriend. It was a shock finding out, but I forgive him since he didn't even know I existed. Sheba was a pure bred Siberian Husky. She got sick and died. Poor Snickers was very sad and lonely until I came along and made his life so much more wonderful.

Can you believe this? I thought I was the only dog with a blog. Turns out there is another Yorkie-Terrier dog named Ronnie who has his own blog. Ronnie thinks he is a cat (I can't even imagine the horror of that!) Maybe instead of getting mad, we should hook up and link each other's pages.

I am going on an outing with Linda tomorrow. I don't know where, but I could tell something was up because she got the doggie carrier-purse out of the closet. Hope it's somewhere fun. I'll bring the camera to post photos of our adventure.