Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Boodah-Boodie-Buddha

Here is a story you don't read everyday. There is a Chihuahua who is my age named Conan who lives in Japan at a Zen Buddhist temple. During prayer time, he sits up on his hind legs and puts his front paws together to pray before the alter. Wonder what he is praying for? Maybe more Milk Bones or squeaky toys. Linda has always called me "Boodah, Boodah, Boo"...do you think that is because I'm reincarnated from a Zen Chihuahua? Check out his photo at MSNBC. (I'm way cuter then he is.) Chip is cranky today. She has been hissin-n-spittin at me for no reason at all. She must have read the article about the vet dentist who makes false teeth for cats who don't keep up on their oral hygiene. Personally, I've never seen her brush once. She'll be hating life if she has to get false choppers.