Friday, March 14, 2008

Whistle While You Work, part 2

I must be dreaming, but today Tierney cleaned her entire room. I wish I had fingers so I could have taken a digital before and after photo to post. Let's just say that I'm not even sure what color the carpet was until today. She sorted, folded, hung all her clothes. There were trash bags and many thrift store bags. Linda even helped her bring two dressers upstairs so she could be more organized. Between "Ms. Clean" Linda scrubbing the whole house today and Tierney doing her room, there was so much action that Snickers and I were all but forgotten. In other news, Snickers has been so on edge lately. Every time a car door shuts or there is a sound outside, he goes running up the stairs barking and barking. He almost had a heart attack barking at Tierney when she came home late the other night. What a good watch dog, but he really needs to chill.